Your Ahimsa Vow is essential to Humanity's Harmony, Health & Hope
Living ahimsa teaches us to reinforce the indelible bonds that bind us together as a human family- love, enlightenment, humor, and kindness. Living Ahimsa is humanity's work - a primal call to take back the world! That is, the world within. Each day that we enjoin spirit, breathe and pause and look up in awe at the wonderment that is creation is a day spent in harmony.
Express what Living Ahimsa means to you by any means you choose: Just as long as your intention is to resolve negativity and disharmony into positive vibrations of health, harmony and hope. Keep in mind that Living Ahimsa is not about what we oppose, dislike, distrust or have an aversion for. It is the opposite of all negative thoughts, habits, emotions and actions. It is the most positive act we can invoke and inculcate in our lives. In strengthening our collective resolve to Living Ahimsa, we must refuse to participate in or condone disharmony, and violence in any form.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IN SPREADING THE VOW OF AHIMSA IS CRITICAL: HERE IS HOW YOU CAN JOIN US TO TAKE BACK A LIVING AHIMSA WORLD
Simple Ways to Living Ahimsa:
The forms of non-violent action are many. From very personal - silence, fasting, prayer, charitable action, writing inspirational song, poetry and prose for peace, - to collective campaigns, peace marches and concerts, as well as protective actions for the preservation of nature, the environment, and our food source. The most important form is your inner work-what we do each and every day to create the mind of awareness in a life of harmony-free from conflicts and confusion.
- After taking the vow, write your comment in the Vow Registry Page
- Or share your experience here
- Write your brief intention for ahimsa
- Share a poem, a song or your prose on what ahimsa means to you
- Share your thought, desire or intent for harmony at any level of your awareness
- Perform one day of fasting or silence for peace and share your experience
- Do a charitable act for ahimsa and share it
- Give up eating flesh foods for the sake of ahimsa and share it
- Take The Vow - make inner harmony your first priority
- Invite friends to Take the Vow and be part of the Living Ahimsa Community
- Share the Vow: with your community members at work, meetings, celebrations, at temples, synagogues, churches, mosques, and all prayerful places
- Come and meet Maya Tiwari live at Living Ahimsa World Tour 2009-2012
Here are a few guidelines to assist you with your sharing
Living Ahimsa ~ Become the Light you Seek